IIT is Yours!
The school grew in strength with every passing year. As the facilities, infrastructure and student strength grew, the responsibility to provide the best for its students also grew. The management has been constantly endeavouring to provide the students the latest in facilities, & the teaching methods adopted are the best in these parts of the country. The management does not compromise on efforts to keep the school in the lead when it comes to adopting the best strategies for student development. The latest IIT Integrated foundation programme is the result of such pioneering efforts. After intensive study, Rainbow IIT Concept School has designed this "Unique IIT Integrated foundation programme" a unique IIT orientation module from VI standard onwards. This early orientation helps the students in developing a conceptual approach with sound analytical mind-set to solve the problems in given time. Once the students complete their X standard along with IIT Integrated foundation programme, they become positive, strong and thorough in all the fundamentals of the subjects needed to aim for IIT-JEE examination. Mathematics is a pure science and forms the basis for physics and chemistry too. Therefore special emphasis is given to mathematics through innovatively designed curriculum from early stages of the schooling. The students are given exclusive coaching for maths olympiad as well as science olympiad.
A pioneer in concept
Rainbow IIT Concept School pioneer IIT Integrated programme is aimed at grooming the child from the initial stages of learning and directing the efforts towards a definite career orientation. Under this very innovative integrated and intensive programme, the students are set on the path of success from class VI onwards. Hence, the students have a distinct vision and direction for their future goal i.e., to join IIT. The student is prepared so well that at the end of the programme, they do not go after success, in fact success follows them.
A pioneer in facilities
Rainbow IIT Concept School pioneer IIT programme has facilities, which lead to success.
- Spacious classrooms with modern furniture.
- Latest multimedia gadgets for Interactive teaching
- State of the art Science labs
- Each classroom will have a dedicated library
- Internet lab and seminar hall
- Fully air conditioned computer labs
- Activity room with mind games to improve analytical skills
- LCD Media center for online lectures by eminent IIT-JEE faculty in the country
- Exclusive language laboratory
- Facilities for sports and games
- Yoga and Arts club to enhance concentration
A pioneer in course module
The students should be prepared to expect the unexpected and predict the unpredictable in the IIT question paper. The question pattern calls for exceptional understanding of the topic. This comes from relentless training and that is where Rainbow IIT Concept School pioneer training comes in.
- Integrated foundation module prepared following CBSE, ICSE and SSC syllabus
- Special emphasis will be laid on Vedic and Speed Mathematics
- Extra hours allocated every day for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- For better retention unique study material prepared on each Topic
- Interactive teaching using slides and charts for better comprehension
- Eminent IIT-JEE faculty from country-wide are invited for guest lectures
- Subject teaching followed by practicals in the lab
- Live projects alloted in groups
- Individual presentations by students in the classrooms
- Regular debates and seminars
- Frequent examinations followed by remedial sessions
- Tailor made question papers for gifted students
- Extended study hours for slow learners
A pioneer faculty
A team of experienced,well-trained,dedicated and committed teachers provides coaching with almost no scope for failure. Most of them are drawn from eminent IIT foundation centers in the state and country. A council is formed with senior teachers who constantly visit the Rainbow IIT Concept School IIT Integrated programme centers and monitor the programme from time to time.
A pioneer effort in brief
- Only 200 students to be selected for training in each campus
- Course monitored by faculty with decades of experience
- An ideal teacher student ratio is 1:10
- Well planned weekly course schedule
- Regular monitoring of the progress made by the student
- Regular examination to prepare the students for success in the first attempt
- Special emphasis on English language and communication skills
- Regular updates to parents regarding the ward's progress
- Professional counselling by experts
- Residential facility
The focus of this unique "IIT foundation programme" is on not just improving the academic standards of the students in achieving their goal but also to maintain the numero uno position of Rainbow IIT Concept School as a pioneer in adopting the latest trends in the academic system.